My strengths lie in identifying and solving problems and improving upon what currently exists. I believe in human-centered design, which means user experience is my priority, from websites and virtual reality to branding systems and trade shows.
A few highlights:
- I’m a duck—B.A. in Advertising from the University of Oregon.
- I’m a big brother in the Big Brothers Big Sisters program..
- SF Giants fan
- I have a black and white standard poodle with inappropriate eating habits.
- Depending on when you ask, I like trail running, drinking and talking about beer, watching reality TV, home improvement, landscaping, cooking, chillin’ with my puppy, biking, and the SF Giants.
- I finished two marathons with my dignity intact.
- I run the Race to Robie Creek for the after party.